A feast day (or festival) is the date a saint, a holy event, or a holy object is commemorated in the liturgical life of the Orthodox Church. A feast day is primarily celebrated through the hymnography of the Church's divine services appointed to be celebrated on such day.
The feast day of a saint is generally the date of his or her death.
Daily Saints and Feasts
- The Lives of the Saints (OCA)
- Orthodox Calendar and Search for Saints and Feasts (GOARCH)
- Complete List of Saints (ROCOR - Protection of the Mother of God Church, Rochester, New York)
- The Prologue from Ochrid (Serbian Orthodox Church - Diocese of Western America)
- Lives of the Saints (Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia)
- God is Wonderful in His Saints - John Brady
- Saint of the Day (Roman Catholic - Church of Saint Patrick, Washington, DC)