District of Tatavla
The District of Tatavla (Kurtuluş) is one of five districts of the Archdiocese of Constantinople within the jurisdiction of the Church of Constantinople of which the Patriarch of Constantinople is the ruling bishop. The district lies within the territorial boundaries of the city of Istanbul. The bishop in charge of the district is His Grace Gennadios, Metropolitan of Sasima.
List of Churches
The district consists of six parishes (churches).
- Church of St. Demetrios, Tatavla
- Church of St. Athanasios, Tatavla
- Church of St. Eleftherios, Tatavla (cemetery church)
- Church of the Holy Annunciation, Dolapdere
- Church of the Twelve Apostles, Feriköy
- Church of St. Paraskevi, Hasköy
- [http://www.patriarchate.org/patriarchate/jurisdiction/administration/dioceses/constantinople Ec-patr: Archdiocese of Constantinople