District of Stavrodromion
The District of Stavrodromion (Peran) is one of five districts of the Archdiocese of Constantinople within the jurisdiction of the Church of Constantinople of which the Patriarch of Constantinople is the ruling bishop. The district lies within the territorial boundaries of the city of Istanbul. The bishop in charge of the district is His Eminence Germanos, Metropolitan of Tranoupolis.
List of Churches
The district consists of six parishes (churches) including one Russian and one Bulgarian parishes.
- Church of the Presentation of the Virgin, Stavrodromion
- Church of the Holy Trinity, Taksim
- Church of Ss. Constantine and Helen, Stavrodromion
- Church of the Holy Transfiguration, Şişli (cemetery church)
- Church of St. Andrew (Russian parish)
- Church of St. John of Rila (Bulgarian parish)
- [http://www.patriarchate.org/patriarchate/jurisdiction/administration/dioceses/constantinople Ec-patr: Archdiocese of Constantinople