Diocese of Mtskheta and Tbilisi

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(History)

Revision as of 02:26, May 4, 2006

Diocese of Mtskheta and Tbilisi was formed after the unite of two Georgian ancient episcopacies of Mtskheta and Tbilisi. After resotration of autocephaly (1917) second Church Council on July 20, 1920 year these two dioceses were united under omophor of Georgian patriarch and the words “Archbishop of Mtskheta and Tbilisi

Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Actions
Navigation
interaction
Donate

Please consider supporting OrthodoxWiki. FAQs

Toolbox