Revision as of 20:56, November 26, 2005 by Magda
Materials about the Demographics of Orthodox Churches
- A Quick Question: How many Eastern Orthodox are there in the USA?
- Research on Orthodox Religious Groups in the United States: Research Project Overview - Alexei D. Krindatch, Institute of Geography, Moscow, Russia
- The Orthodox (Eastern Christian) Churches in the USA at the Beginning of a New Millennium: Research on Orthodox Religious Groups in the United States - Alexei. D. Krindatch (Krindach), Institute of Geography, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
- What Makes the Orthodox Churches Strangers to American Mainstream Christianity - an article by Alexey D. Krindatch(Krindach), Institute of Geography, Moscow, Russia
- For an introduction to the various Eastern Churches (Orthodox and non-Chalcedonian), including contact information and population estimates, see The Eastern Christian Churches by Ron Robertson, C.S.P.
- Orthodox leaders cite shortage of priests - by Ann Rodgers-Melnick, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Thursday, July 29, 1999
Other Resources of Interest
- The Next Christianity - by Philip Jenkins, The Atlantic Monthly, October 2002 (See also Jenkins' book The Next Christendom: The Coming of Global Christianity (2003), ISBN 0195168917)
- Colleen Carroll, The New Faithful: Why Young Adults Are Embracing Christian Orthodoxy (2002), ISBN 0829416455
- Eastern Catholics - 2005 Statistics (PDF)