Revision as of 10:19, June 14, 2008 by Magda
This category is applicable to:
- Autocephalous and autonomous Orthodox churches
- Dioceses (archdioceses, metropolises, etc.) in areas which include overlapping jurisdictions and/or are outside universally agreed upon canonical boundaries (i.e. the "diaspora")
- Aggregation articles pertaining to the groupings in the "diaspora" (e.g. Orthodoxy in Australasia)
- "Uncanonical"/autonomous groups
- Other related terms (e.g. patriarch, Holy Synod, etc.)
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Jurisdictions"
The following 191 pages are in this category, out of 191 total.