Revision as of 11:27, September 4, 2006 by FrJohn
Articles and Books on Orthodox Canon Law
- N. Athanasiev. "The Canons of the Church: Changeable or Unchangeable?" St. Vladimir's Theological Quarterly, 11(1967), pp. 54-68.
- Lewis J. Patsavos. The Canon Law of the Orthodox Catholic Church (Mimeographed Notes). Brookline, Mass.: Holy Cross Bookstore, 1975.
- Henry R. Percival, Ed. The Seven Ecumenical Councils. "Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers," Second Series, Vol. 14. Grand Rapids, Michigan: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Co., 1956.
- Erickson, John H., The Challenge of Our Past: Studies in Orthodox Canon Law and Church History (Crestwood, NY: St. Vladimir's Seminary Press 1991).
- The Stand of the Orthodox Church on Controversial Issues by Stanley Harakas
- B. Archondonis. "A Common Code for the Orthodox Churches," Kanon I (1973), pp. 45-53.
- The Theology of Oikonomia and Its Implications for Sacramental and Ecumenical Perspectives by Sabu John
- The Canonical Tradition of the Orthodox Church by Lewis Patsavos
- The Russian Canonical Territory - some comments from an Orthodox historico-canonical perspectiv