Prokopios (Kanavas) of Adelaide
His Eminence Metropolitan Prokopios (Kanavas) of Adelaide, Exarch of South Australia, is the bishop of the Autocephalous Greek Orthodox Church of America and Australia, a group in schism from the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia and New Zealand.
- Born in Volos, 11/08/1985.
- 2002 Ordained deacon by Patriarch Ireneios of Jerusalem.
- He defrocked by Holy and Sacred Synod.
- Ordained Priest and Archimandrite by Archbishop Auxentios of Old Calendar Greek Church .
- Elected Metropolitan of Adelaide by the schismatic group from New England, Former Exarchate of the Alexandria Patriarchate, headed by Metropolitan Petros (Haros) of Pensylvania.
- Ordained on 11 August 2013 at the Greek Orthodox Cathedral of Archangels Michael and Gabriel, Adelaide, by bishops of the Former Exarchate.
- Joined at "New England Former Exarchate of the Alexandria Patriarxhate", headed by Christoforos (Lainakis) of New England, on 13/08/2013
- Defrocked from schismatic group headed by Metropolitan Petros (Haros) of Pensylvania, (August of 2013)
- Resin from the Metropolitan position of Autocephalous Greek Orthodox Church of America and Australia on 12/04/2014 afrer 8 months from his election.
- Joined one of many old calendar Synod's of Greece, especially, "GOC Orthodox Church headed by Metropolitan Angelos of Viotia" on "April of 2014" and he was dismissed after 2 months.
- Joined on a second old Calendar Synod headed by Archibishop Iakovos (Gianakis) on June 2013 and he was dismissed after 5 months.
- Created his own Synod of Greek Orthodox Mission of Australia and New Zeeland under the old calendar faith, followed by a small group of people.